lundi 7 septembre 2009

21st June 2009 St Eustache church

Midnight, Paris, in the huge St Eustache church, during the "Festival des 36 heures"...





















Thx to "Festival des 36 heures", Ana, Emeric, Marielle, Vincent, Sonia
Pictures : "Keith Hoogewys" & "Pierre Gonin"

2 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful photographs! Must have been a great concert

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The most beautiful concert I've ever seen in a church...
    I discovered u that night and I wasn't on earth...I was flying.
    Your bassist told me u'd be the 24th october in Paris again unfortunately I couldn't be there.
    I'm expecting ure next tour listening ure new album and hope I'll see u in 2010.
    An expatriate parisian girl in Italy.
    Estelle (diplodocus66@hotmail.com)

    RépondreSupprimer